Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The long dry season

I look back at my posts - and lack of posts over the past year and it disturbs me; why should writing be only about an upcoming event or circumstance? I'm going to try and be better about this in the future, another botched resolution -maybe- we will see. Anyway, the point of this post is to let anyone who might be interested in following, at least until the end of the month, is that Sandy and I are headed back to India.
The purpose of the trip is to do some well dedications with Wells for Life and also see and visit the kids at New Life and Lights of Love orphanages. There are only a few of us going so the group dynamics will be a bit more interesting. I think the plan is the same, to enjoy the kids and see how God works in our lives again while we are gone.


My bags are already set and waiting to go, and  unlike last trip as you may remember what happened to my luggage in Dehli..."minor damage". I won't be checking any luggage and have gotten all my "stuff" into a backpack. It will be a minimalist style trip for me. Now Sandy on the other hand who struggles with a packing disorder...this may not be the case. Trip details and photo's will follow I'm sure, internet access may be limited at times so double posts will most likely be the case be on the lookout at my facebook page.

Keep the entire team in your thoughts and prayers. I know both Sara and Christie would like to be going along with us, but somebody needs to hold down the fort back here in Kansas...

1 comment:

  1. Mary Littel - ManningJanuary 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM

    I'll be keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete